SAP XI-PI Online Training Course Content
Duration: 5-6 Weeks
- Overview of NetWeaver and its components
- Need for Middle ware tools
- Overview of SAP XI/PI
- Features of XI.
- Architecture of XI.
Understanding SAP XI/PI
- Integration Repository
- Integration Directory
- Runtime Workbench
- ABAP Stack of XI/PI (Monitoring)
- Advanced concepts introduced in PI (Process Integration)
Working with Simple Scenarios (First File to File Scenario which helps to understand the steps need to be followed)
- Repository Steps : Creation of Data Types , Messages Types , Message Interfaces , Message Mapping
- Configuration Steps: Creation of Business Service, Communication channel configuration, sender agreement, receiver agreement configuration, Interface Determination.
- Understanding Message Flow in XI.
Getting into Scenario customization :
- Data Type Creation (Occurrence of fields, identifying root nodes, identifying data types , using data types internal to other data types )
- Message Types
- Message Mapping
- Usage of Node Functions and other functions provided by product
- Creation of User Defined Functions ( Followed by Simple Examples)
- ABAP Mapping and JAVA Mapping
- Interface Mapping: why it’s needed, how this can be used for customized scenario.
Understanding Adapters in Detail :
- File Adapter.
- Idoc Adapter.
- RFC Adapter.
- SOAP Adapter.
- JDBC Adapter.
- Mail Adapter.
- HTTP Adapter.
Trouble Shooting in XI
- Understanding Run time Workbench in Detail.
- Understanding ABAP Monitoring in Details (Pipeline Steps).
- Different approaches to trouble shoot the error.
Understanding BPM in XI
- Steps of BPM
- Features of each step in BPM and its Usage
- Available Patterns
- Advanced concepts introduced in new version of PI.
Alerts in XI/PI
- Configuration of Alerts in XI.
- Configuring Alerts to Personal Mails.
- Alerts to Mobiles.
Overview of ABAP Proxy.
Real Time Projects Explanation. Approach For Development using SAP XI and other project specific needs.
- Advanced Content on SAP XI/PI
- Note: (Provided on Additional Cost)
Pre- requisite: Well versed with Basic XI/PI course content.
Advanced Features in SAP PI.
- Advanced Adapter Framework.
- New steps in BPM.
- Direct Connections
- And other new features…….
- Correlation in BPM.
- Using Patterns.
- Use of different steps for performance enhancements.
- Trouble shooting of Scenarios using BPM.
Customizing the Adapters. (Needs basic knowledge of Java Programming).
- Development of Custom Adapter Modules.
- Adding Custom Adapter Modules in XI.
- Trouble shooting of Errors in Custom Adapter Modules.
Understanding Performance in Details
- How to use Performance Monitoring to enhance the performance
- Steps to be considered for Better Performance
- Tool to use the Performance Monitoring.